Sustainability and Synergies of CCIs and Cultural Tourism in Small and Medium Business Development Perspective
Annual Workshop of the Northern Dimension Partnership on Culture (NDPC) in St. Petersburg: Sustainability and Synergies of CCIs and Cultural Tourism in Small and Medium Business Development Perspective.
Venue: Danish Cultural Institute St. Petersburg
Time: April 5, 10.00- 14.00
This year’s NDPC workshop is focused on creation and development of cross- sector synergies between Culture and Creative Industries (CCI) and cultural tourism sectors. We share and discuss how these sectors can form business links, find “common language” and by their collaboration further development of CCI and tourism sectors but as well economic, social and regional development. Russian and foreign experts will share their experiences on these issues by telling their own stories.
The audiences will be invited to take active part in the workshop with their experiences and questions. We will discuss common challenges and come up with conclusions and recommendations for further possible activities. The workshop will be introduced and moderated by Ekaterina Zatuliveter and Ilze Gailite-Holmberg.
- Welcome coffee
- Short presentation of all participants, short story about their professional challenges
- PRESENTATIONS BY EXPERTS
- A, Feedback by participants
- Closing session/ networking / refreshments
- Look forward to hearing from you!
For CCI and culture tourism experts, developers, representatives of private, NGO, state, municipal, educational institutions who work with CCIs and cultural tourism.
Moderator: Ekaterina Zatuliveter
- Minna Takala, Häme Regional Council, Finland – “Towards sustainable and responsible tourism connecting cultural experiences with nature – Examples from Tavastia Region”
- Ieva Šiušaitė, Member of the Board of National Association of Creative and Cultural Industries, Director of public institution “Trakų Vokė Manor, Lithuania – “” Creative Industries as an opportunity to Develop Cultural Tourism”.
- Alise Plaude, Jānis Sijāts, Vidzeme Tourism Association, Latvia – on how to facilitate synergies and development between tourism and cultural & creative industries businesses”.
- Ekaterina Zatuliveter, social and cultural entrepreneur, Moscow, Russia – “Holistic approach to partnership”
- Ilya Bortnuk, Director of music festival Stereoleto, Saint Petersburg, Russia – “Forming partnerships – CCI and business synergies”.
- Denis Schukin, Calvert 22 Foundation, St.Petersburg, Russia .
Ilze Gailite-Holmberg, Senior Adviser, Northern Dimension Partnership on Culture
Elizaveta Kiseleva, Manager, Association of cultural managers, Russia
Danish Cultural Institute St. Petersburg
Nab. r. Moiki, 42, of. 38 / наб. реки Мойки, д. 42, оф. 38
191186, St. Petersburg, Russia / 191186, Санкт-Петербург
Phone +7 812 571 74-66
Participation is free of charge. In order to register, you need to send a reply message.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Ilze@norden.lv